- 尺寸: 机身尺寸157.5 x 74.8 x 8.2 mm, 重量185g.双面玻璃
- 显示屏幕 6.41英寸 AMOLED, 2,340×1,080px，19.5:9 ， 402ppi; sRGB/DCI-P3 color space support.
- 主摄像头: 索尼 IMX 519 1/2.6″ sensor, 16MP, 1.22µm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, phase detection autofocus, OIS, EIS. 索尼 IMX376K sensor, 20MP, 1.0µm pixel size, f/1.7 aperture. 2160p/60fps video recording, 1080p/240fps or 720p/480fps slow motion
- 前置摄像头: 索尼IMX 371 sensor, 16MP, 1.0µm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture; EIS; 1080p/30fps video recording.
- 处理器: 骁龙845
- 内存/存储: 6/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM; 128/256GB UFS 2.1 2-LANE storage.
- 电池: 3,700mAh Li-Po (sealed); Dash Charge proprietary fast charging (5V/4A).
So when you\\’ve spent the last few years cultivating a dedicated fan base by insisting that their opinions, wishes, and preferences come first, a certain backlash is to be expected when you go ahead and remove a feature they\\’ve explicitly voted as a must-have – the audio jack.
A hip, fan-friendly public image is great to have and OnePlus managed to craft one for itself truly masterfully. However, when it actually comes time to mass-produce handsets, the manufacturing realities ruling the parent company BBK Electronics Corporation impose a whole other set of necessities. In this regard, OnePlus, Vivo, Oppo, and even the young Realme are all subject to pretty much the same limitations and constraints that the whole industry abides by. And OnePlus is no longer positioned as the market disruptor it used to be so we can\\’t realistically expect more.
So love it or hate it, the OnePlus 6T design and hardware are a product of the market realities and trends in 2018. It\\’s no longer the brand you turn to for a breath of fresh air and just on the opposite, you get what everyone else is serving.